Recent Before & After Photos

Fire Damage to a Building at Middle School in Larkspur

The before photo was the aftermath of a fire damage at middle school in Larkspur, CA. The fire started in a dumpster outside of the gymnasium, reaching the eav... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Petaluma, CA

The owner of this property called our professionals to remediate mold after a slow leak had caused water and mold damage to their wall and ceiling. The leak was... READ MORE

Smoke Damage Restoration in a San Francisco Residence

The fire damage in this San Francisco residence was a result of a faulty electrical outlet in the bathroom. Notice the extent of smoke damage on the interior c... READ MORE

Mold Remediation in Tiburon, CA

The property owner of this house called SERVPRO of Lafayette/Moraga/Orinda after a leak had caused water and mold damage in their closet. This was a result of a... READ MORE

Flooded Hallway due to Heavy Rainstorm

This photo was taken after a heavy rainstorm had flooded the hallway of this home in Mill Valley, CA. When our technician arrived on scene within 2 hours, they ... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot caused by Fire Damage

The before photo was the aftermath of a smoke damage from a fire that started in the bathroom due to a faulty wiring. After fire fighters had left, there was a... READ MORE

Flooded Garage Due to Heavy Rainstorm

This water loss was a result of a heavy rainstorm that left this garage flooded. Fortunately, the rain water went straight into the floor drainage after extens... READ MORE

Smoke Damage due to Kitchen Fire on the Stove

The before photo was the aftermath of a heavy smoke damage caused by a fire on the kitchen stove. Fortunately no one was hurt and the fire was put out immediat... READ MORE

Flooded Gym Locker Room in San Rafel, CA

The before and after photos shown is a flooded locker room that was affected by a heavy rainstorm. This job turned out to be a big loss since other areas in th... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Petaluma, CA

This fire damage in Petaluma, CA was the result of product being overheated in the microwave. After the fire was put out, the exterior of the microwave was cov... READ MORE