If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (925) 299-1323

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Electric Fire in Garage

7/21/2023 (Permalink)

Electric Fire in Garage

An Electric Chair caused this Fire in Moraga

 This picture shows all the residue this fire left behind; it is very important that we maintain all our electrical appliances in order so we can prevent these accidents.

Of course, we know that accidents can happen, our independently owned and operated franchise of SERVPRO is ready to respond to disaster 24/7, Our Goal is to leave your home “Like it never even happened”.

Other News

View Recent Posts